Thursday, March 11, 2010

A couple of LO's

Here is what I made while at the Michigan crop. Not very much for 3 days of scrappin, but I was busy!! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
Nick meeting McQueen!!



Cinderella's Royal Table, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Le Cellier, and just out and about. This one was a fun one to make!




Poor Nick, He was NOT the happiest camper while we were at Disney. I guess after 17 days he just wanted to come home! Not me, I wanted to stay another 17!!

Another one to use up a lot of photos! I had already made 3 double page layouts of the Cars characters and STILL had a ton of photos. That is until I finished this LO!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey! How come I didn't see that last Cars LO while you were here with me? I LOVE it, especially the title!


Google