Wednesday, December 19, 2012

House hunting!

We looked at a house on the lake that we love!!  It looks small from the outside but once you are inside it is very roomy and comfortable!  The kids and I loved it!
 Just look at that sweet flower bed!  My head is spinning just thinking about all the flowers I want to plant there!  I can see a pink peony or 3 living happily there and maybe some hens and chicks in between those rocks!  I have a couple of bird baths that would look good in there too!
 Look at these Amish cabinets!!  They are beautiful!  They were made here in the area too!
 More kitchen views.


I love the wooden blinds here in the kitchen and in the living room.


 I love the living room.  There is a huge skylight that lets in more light and that is a wonderful thing!



 This is my future scrapbook room!  I am so excited, I see lots of  pink going in this room!


Ok, that is it for now, I will post more pictures later.

No comments:


Google